Corporate Engagement continues to be key priority for NE Youth. We are incredibly fortunate to have developed some really positive relationships over many years which have secured valuable financial resources that have helped to sustain our work and provide key services for our members and young people.
In November 2015, hosted by our President, His Grace the Duke of Northumberland, we held an Anniversary Dinner at Alnwick Castle. This provided an opportunity to thank our loyal funders and corporate partners and to also engage with potential new supporters moving forward.
Our regular fundraising events continue to flourish thanks to the incredible commitment of individuals who assist us to plan and sell places and also all of the companies that attend and give generously to support our work. Our upcoming events are as follows;
- NABGC Boxing Championships at the Lancastrian Suite (11th December 2017)
- Burns Night Ball at The Assembly Rooms (26th January 2018)
- Mad March Mare at Hexham Race Course (3rd March 2018)
- Boxing Night Dinner at The Assembly Rooms (22nd March 2018)
- Roflow Race Day at Sedgefield Race Course (23rd March 2018)
- Golf Day at Matfen Hall (8th June 2018)
- Corporate Clay Pigeon Shoot at Bywell (5th July 2018)
- Fun Clay Pigeon Shoot at Bywell (7th July 2018)
- Executive Clay Pigeon Shoot at Bywell (8th July 2018)
At our recent Burns Night Ball on 27th January 2017 we showed our thanks and appreciation to Nick Manson from Manson’s Property, who for 5 years has led the Ball and assisted us to raise over £90,000. At the Ball, Nick was presented with a thank you message on behalf of Blaydon Inclusive Group (below).
- Increasing Social Action and Environmental Impact
- Engaging Employees
- Promoting Your Brand
- Entertaining Customers.
“Thank you very much for organising such a wonderful event – we had a most enjoyable day on the Thursday with great fun being had by all. Bywell is a superb venue and we were looked after very well by the whole team. The lunch was very good and thoroughly enjoyed by myself and my guests.I hope the whole event was a great success and that a lot of money was raised for such a well deserving cause.”
Rory Wilson (Northumberland Estates)
NE Youth would also like to discuss sponsorship opportunities with local companies. The opportunities range from sponsoring our corporate events to supporting our events and activities with young people. For example British Engines have sponsored our outdoor soccer sixes for two years now.
“We were delighted to sponsor the NE Youth Soccer Sixes Tournament again this year. Congratulations to all the winners and to everyone involved in making the event such a success.”
Alex Lamb (Chairman of British Engines)