NE Youth member organisations are once again invited to apply for a grant of up to £1000 towards projects associated with their organisations.
Emphasis will now be placed on funding;
- Equipment / Resources / Programmes
- Training / Coaching bursary
Please clearly demonstrate how this will clearly support your work and the development of your organisation.
- Applicants must wait two rounds before reapplying following a successful application (therefore if you received funding at the last round in April 2017, you can’t apply again now until October 2018).
- This fund is open to NE Youth Core Members only – (If you are not a member but would like to join then please get in touch to discuss)
- You can apply for a maximum of up to £1000 per organisation (however members who were successful in April 2017 and October 2016 will not be considered).
- The Trust will not fund staffing and/or core running costs
- Emphasis will now be placed on funding capital costs such as, equipment, resources, programmes staff/volunteer/coach training and development.
- The Trustees will also be looking for a clear commitment of contribution from your organisation towards the project costs, using a variety of traditional, fun and creative methods.
- Under-spending on projects will be returned to the fund and overspends will not be funded.
An application form is attached for your completion and should be returned to email@example.com or by post (full postal contact details below) by cop Friday 29th September 2017 at the very latest, as late applications will not be considered. The Trustees meet at early October and therefore applicants will be informed soon after.
If you have any questions in relation to the above and / or your organisation is not already a member and would like to join, please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleague Erin and we’ll be more than happy to discuss and/or arrange to visit.
Once again, we look forward to an enthusiastic response and to receiving your applications.