- NE Youth is the North East’s leading youth development charity, supporting young people and youth organisations in the communities where they live, learn and work.
- Our work with young people, and history of practical support for youth clubs and services, make up a vibrant blend of activity, support and development that reflect the needs of young people in the North East, and gives them hope for the future.
- NE Youth is the leading development hub for youth organisations in the North East, offering them support and guidance to improve services for young people in their own communities.
- We draw directly on our work and relationships with young people to enable providers in delivering quality youth programmes, activities and support.
Our Services to Members and the Sector
NE Youth offers youth clubs and organisations a range of services to help them strengthen support for young people in the North East:-
- Advice and guidance – to help you run your organisation efficiently, from generating income to managing staff and volunteers
- Routes to Quality Assurance – access to Ambition Quality, good practice guidelines and relevant training
- Training and Development – for staff and volunteers and the young people you work with
- Strategic insight – from planning and bid writing to forging partnerships and collaborations
- Connections and networks – a ‘joined up’ youth sector with links to local decision-makers, partners and funders
- A vibrant youth offer – our own youth activities, development and support that you can tap into or learn from
- Resource bank – tools and templates to help make life easier
Our 2017 Direct Programmes with Young People
- Dallaglio (Year 5) Delivering in 4 PRU Schools
- Skills for Adolescence (Lions Quest Programme)
- NCS Programme
- Core membership Programme of Activities, Training and Events
- Open Access Universal Youth Work Programme
- Young in Wallsend
- Starbucks Youth Action Employability Programme
- Youth Forum
- Sports Ambassadors Programme
- Generation Code
- Creators for Change Programme
- Members Heritage Programme
- Leadership / Development Programme