Our Strategic Aims are to:
- To provide high quality support, information and advice to our members – through our membership development activity.
- To deliver high quality, needs-led direct programmes for young people – through our direct delivery work and partnerships with other local providers.
- To expand our organisation by working across differing boundaries and, potentially, with different sectors – through demonstrating the value-added impact of our interventions.
- To become the leading youth organisation and key partner in youth development activity across North East England – through demonstrating our impact and value for money.
- To underpin all of our activity in a well-governed, vibrant and sustainable manner – through pursuing financially sustainable policies and best governance practice.