Take part in the 2020 Great North Run and help raise vital funds for NE Youth
Out of stock
The Great North Run is the biggest Half Marathon in the UK and the world with over 57,000 runners all lining up in Newcastle to run the 13.1 mile distance to the stunning seafront of South Shields.
Following the success of 2019 where NE Youth had 21 runners we have now increased this to 35 participant’s to celebrate our 85th Anniversary. In 2020 we will also have a space within the charity village so once you’ve crossed the line you can celebrate in style with our other runners.
Here at NE Youth we want to offer you a package which is helpful to you both prior and after the run, here’s our offer to you;
- Guaranteed entry in the Great North Run (£20 deposit)
- Pre GNR Training workshop in association with UK Athletics (Sunday 24th May 2020)
- 1-2-1 personal training support
- NE Youth Running Vest
- Targeted sponsorship of £200
- Personal mentions across all of our social media platforms
- Chance to be sponsored by one of our corporate supporters
- Post GNR sports massage
- Finish Line NE Youth goody bag