Take part in the 2020 Great North Swim and help raise vital funds for NE Youth
25 in stock
Over the last decade the Great North Swim has grown from just 3,000 swimmers to almost 10,000 and the new location at Brockhole on Windermere allows for the continued improvement the John West Great Swim experience for participants and spectators alike.
2020 will mark the first time NE Youth will have participants on Sunday 7th June 2020 starting at 11am. The 1 mile is suitable for swimmers of all abilities and is equivalent to 64 lengths of a standard 25m pool. The average completion time is approx 40 minutes. You can choose to enjoy a leisurely breaststroke while taking in the scenery or kick into crawl for a faster time. Entrants must be 16 years old and over on the day of the event.
Here at NE Youth we want to offer you a package which is helpful to you both prior and after the swim, here’s our offer to you;
- Guaranteed entry in the Great North Swim 1 Mile (£20 deposit)
- Travel to and from the event
- NE Youth T-shirt or Vest
- Targeted sponsorship of £200
- Personal mentions across all of our social media platforms
- Chance to be sponsored by one of our corporate supporters
- Post GNS sports massage
- Finishers NE Youth goody bag