NE Youth member organisations are once again invited to apply for a grant of up to £1000 towards projects associated with their organisations.
Emphasis will now be placed on funding;
- Equipment / Resources / Programmes
- Training / Coaching bursary
Please clearly demonstrate how this will clearly support your work and the development of your organisation.
- Applicants must wait two rounds before reapplying following a successful application (therefore if you received funding in September 2019 or the last round in April 2020, you can’t apply this round. Please feel free to contact us if you are unsure if you are eligible).
- This fund is open to NE Youth Connected Members only – (If you are not a member but would like to join then please get in touch to discuss)
- You can apply for a maximum of up to £1000 per organisation.
- The Trust will not fund staffing and/or core running costs.
- Emphasis will now be placed on funding capital costs such as, equipment, resources, programmes staff/volunteer/coach training and development.
- The Trustees will also be looking for a clear commitment of contribution from your organisation towards the project costs, using a variety of traditional, fun and creative methods.
- Under-spending on projects will be returned to the fund and overspends will not be funded.
An application form is attached for your completion and should be returned to email@example.com by cop Friday 2nd October 2020 at the very latest, as late applications will not be considered. The Trustees meet mid October and therefore applicants will be informed soon after.
If you have any questions in relation to the above and / or your organisation is not already a member and would like to join, please do not hesitate to contact us and we’ll be more than happy to discuss and assist.
Once again, we look forward to an enthusiastic response and to receiving your applications.