Not for you? We also offer an ‘NE Linked’ Membership – Click here for more info….
What do I get?….
- UK Youth Quality Assurance First Steps and Safe Spaces
- Information, advice, guidance and support from our dedicated Member Services Development Team.
- Funding opportunities (Scholefield Trust, Happy & Healthy and Programme Grants, as well as updates, partnership and tender opportunities)
- Discounted bespoke consultancy support/training
- Annual programme of activities, training and events for young people
- Access to regional and national social action and community challenge programme grants
- Awards & Accreditation (Accredited Youth Achievement Awards / Volunteer of the Month / Projects with Pride Annual Regional Awards / Your Game Plan)
- Leadership, Employability and volunteer training and opportunities
- Exclusive access to the National Your Game Plan Learning Platform (packed with certified and accredited soft / employability skills and careers advice / support)
- Workforce Development – training and development opportunities for staff and volunteers (face to face and virtual)
- Awards – National Key Stone Awards (10 – 50 years’ service) / Volunteer of the Month / Projects with Pride
- Regional Network support (Monthly network meetings / online forums and closed platforms of sector information and support)
- A Digital NE Youth Member Badge
- Monthly Network Meetings (Guest speakers / key themes / sharing best practice)
- Network Resource Hub
- NE Youth Member Rewards – Exclusive FREE Discount app
- Monthly Newsletter
- Digi Network Hub Platform
- Closed Member Network Facebook page
- Advertising and marketing opportunities on the NE Youth website, social media platforms and e-newsletter
- Advocate and raise awareness/profile of your organisation / local area and the wider sector at a Regional and National Level
Interested in finding our more? Click below……